Early Morning Outbuilding Fire in Dartford Quickly Extinguished by Local Firefighters

Local Firefighters Respond to Early Morning Outbuilding Fire in Dartford

In the early hours of the morning, fire crews were called to a business on Lowfield Street in Dartford to tackle a blaze. The incident occurred at approximately 1:45am and was reported to authorities when flames were spotted coming from an outbuilding at a commercial property.

Four fire engines quickly arrived at the scene, with teams wearing breathing apparatus and using hose reel jets to extinguish the fire. According to initial reports, the blaze was caused by an electrical fault. In order to ensure the safety of the area, firefighters also utilized a thermal imaging camera to check for any remaining hot spots.

Thankfully, no injuries were reported as a result of the fire. The crews were able to successfully contain and put out the blaze, and left the scene just after 3am.

Local authorities have not yet released any further information regarding the extent of the damage to the business or the cause of the electrical fault. However, it serves as a reminder for all businesses and homeowners to regularly check and maintain their electrical systems to prevent similar incidents from occurring.

We will continue to keep you updated on any developments regarding this fire. In the meantime, we are grateful for the swift response of our local firefighters and their dedication to keeping our community safe.

The text and images in this article are generated with the assistance of AI and may contain errors. Please verify any important information as we cannot accept any responsibility for incorrect information.

Scroll to Top